In 2006, the Manvel High School Mavericks Band started with just 30 wind and percussion players. This season, we have over 200 members. Our band program is rich in tradition of excellence. We pride ourselves on our exceptional commitment and hard work to achieve a common goal.
MHS Band Boosters Wild Fundrai$ing
Event at Jimmy Changas – ALL DAY February 27, 2017
MHS Band Boosters are having a fundraiser at Jimmy Changas (3515 Business Center Dr. near Costco), ALL DAY, Monday February 27.
We get 20% of the final bill of anyone using this flyer or mentioning “MHS Band Boosters” even if they order Take-Out. We cannot distribute on property the day of the event. You can bring a hardcopy in, show the flyer on your mobile device or mention “MHS Band Boosters”. Get the flier Now
Inaugural Gulf Coast Spin Fest, April 22, 2017
Manvel Jr. High School
7302 McCoy Rd., Manvel TX 77578 (Located behind Manvel High School)
- There will be NO spectator fees. All are encouraged to come and view performances.
- Please bring cash to purchase Contest merchandise and Concession stand items.
- Please contact Manvel High School Band Boosters with any questions at email@example.com.
- Each solo entry is $25.00
- Each ensemble entry is $50.00
- All checks should be made out to MHSBB and should be attached to the application form
- All fees must be paid with the application or the performer will NOT secure a spot.
- Mail applications and fees to:
Manvel High School Band Boosters
Attention: Gulf Coast Spin Fest
P.O. Box 414
Manvel, Texas 77578
- All applications and fees are due by April 6, 2017
- All performers and their directors will be notified once their application and payment has been received. A full performance schedule, maps, directions and extra information will be sent out the week before the contest.
More information from these files:
Parents and Businesses: Support the Manvel Mighty Mavericks Band
Visit our “Become a Sponsor” page to see how you and/or your business can support the band.
Parents, please consider lending your support by becoming a Friend of the Band. Many corporations have matching contribution programs that we qualify for, and we would love to receive their gifts. We are a 501 (c)3 tax-exempt organization.
Band Remind account
Mr. Pair has set up a Remind account (https://www.remind.com/) for communicating with parents. Remind sends a text to phones that are signed up. Through Remind, Mr. Pair texts the departure time from football games and other updates as necessary. This helps parents better estimate the arrival back to the high school. Please know that students still need to unload the truck, put away all items, and be dismissed as a group. It may be another 20-30 minutes once they arrive back to Manvel HS.
To sign up: Text to 81010 and type in the message: @npair
Your contribution makes all the difference to our students.
Thank you, 2016 – 2017 sponsors!
Bronze level sponsors
Thank you, 2016 sponsors!
Silver level sponsor
Bronze level sponsors
Friends of the Band
- Randy and Tina Jackson
- Greg and Donna Radler
- Carnahan/Martinez Family
- Barry and Shawna Lloyd Family
- Philip and DeAnna Nwankwo Family
- Eric and Sarah Vineyard Family